Friday, April 25, 2014

Bye Katelynn/Parc de la Ciutadella

Katelynn and I
Today, I had to say bye to my roommate Katelynn. Living with her these past 3 months was great, I couldn't have asked for a better roomie. It's sad knowing her time in Barcelona is up and in 27 days, my time will be up too. Both of my roommates, Katelynn and Shawna arrived a month before I did and that’s why they had to leave before me. When I arrived at Ana’s house, being the sweetheart that she is, Katelynn instantly made me feel welcomed. I bonded way more with her than with Shawna. I'm going to miss Katelynn while I’m still in Barcelona, but luckily, she lives in Massachusetts, so I know we’re still going to stay in contact once I get back to the states. 

On a happier note, since it was nice out, Michelle and I spent our Friday afternoon at Parc de la Ciutadella. The first time I went, it was cloudy and so I wasn't pleased with my pictures. Since it was nice out, I took advantage and got some decent shots.  


Parc de la Ciutadella
Parc de la Ciutadella
Parc de la Ciutadella