Sunday, May 4, 2014

Barça Game!

Yesterday, after arriving at El Prat Airport from Madrid, all I was thinking about was the Barça game that was going to take place at Camp Nou in a few hours. "It's the second to last home game of La Liga against Getafe CF, there’s 19 days left till I go back to the states, I haven’t gone to a game yet, I can't leave Barcelona without going to one, might as well go today if I can", is all I was saying to myself on the metro ride back home. Finally, I came to my senses. I got home a hour before game time, went online, bought my ticket and headed towards the stadium. Once I got there, I was blown away by the thousand canting fans. The stadium is beautiful and although I’m not much of a soccer fan, I purchased last minute tickets, got bad seats, went alone, got there 15 minutes late, missed Messi’s goal, at least I can say I watched Barça play!