Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bye Barcelona

I remember just the other day, arriving to this unfamiliar city and seeing all these beautiful faces. I can't believe the time has finally come to say goodbye. Barcelona has been beyond amazing. These have literally been the best 4 months of my life. I've had the opportunity to travel to 5 different countries in Europe and 6 different cities within Spain. I've had the best time of my life here, and I owe it all to the 8 beautiful girls in my UB group who stuck by me these 4 months. We've created a bunch of memories and a bond that can never be broken or forgotten, I love you girls. Thank you to API and all the committees that awarded me with different scholarships so I could achieve this goal. I also want to thank those who supported me before and throughout my journey, especially my mom, she has done the impossible for me, I love her so much. Lastly, I want to thank you, the reader, for taking this journey with me, I really hope you enjoyed it. I'm happy to be going back home to my family, friends and my city, I've missed them all so much, but I'm sad, I'm leaving all of this behind. Barcelona will always have a piece of my heart, no matter what. Barcelona & company, thank you so much for this life changing experience and for all the wonderful memories that came along with it. This isn't goodbye forever, it's more of a "I'll see you later."