Tuesday, May 13, 2014

L’Aquarium de Barcelona!

Underground see-through tunnel
Today after class, Michelle and I went to Barcelona's aquarium. Before coming to Barcelona, I obviously researched attractions in Barcelona, and the aquarium was one of them. I was super excited to go and see all the fishes, I felt like a little kid all over again. I really enjoyed L’Aquarium de Barcelona, I got to see seahorses, jellyfishes, stingrays, Nemo’s aka clownfishes and Dory’s aka blue tangs, octopuses, along with a lot of other fishes. My favorite part of it all was the underground see-through tunnel. As you walk through the tunnel, you can see the different fishes and sharks swim on top and on the side of you, it was pretty scary but pretty cool at the same time. 


         
                 Seahorses
Stingray
Octopus
Jellyfishes













Shark
     
          Clownfishes
(unsure of it's name)