Thursday, March 27, 2014

Happy 2 months Barcelona!

Today marks two months since I arrived in Barcelona, and I don't know whether I should be happy or sad about it. These two months have been great, so far other than within Barcelona, I've traveled to Tarragona, Rome, Sitges, Sevilla, Cádiz and Morocco and met a lot of new people. The fact that two months have past only means one thing, there's only two months left till my journey is over. Time is flying by so I'm making the best out of the time left. Within the next couple weeks, I will be traveling to Costa Brava, Portugal, London, Sevilla again, Granada, Valencia, possibly Amsterdam, Madrid and Paris, I'm beyond excited. School wise, I've completed half of the semester, passing my finals. Now, I just have to finish these two months with a bang.