Friday, March 28, 2014

Wok/Parc De La Ciutadella

Wok with a view
At around 2:30 p.m. today, I met Evelyn and Natasha by the Sagrada Familia for some Wok. Natasha had heard of the place so we went to try it out. Not only was the food amazing and cheap, but it came with a beautiful view too. What's better than good food, good company and a good view on a Friday afternoon? After our lunch, I headed to Parc de la Ciutadella to meet with my other friends Lauren and Maud. The park is so beautiful, but my pictures didn't come as I wanted them to because it was cloudy. I will have to go back on a sunnier day to take better pictures. Lauren, Maud and I walked around the park, talking and enjoying our surroundings. Maud went home early, so Lauren and I decided to go on a boat and paddle around the lake. I really enjoyed myself today and tomorrow we're going to Costa Brava, so I'm excited for that.


Parc de la Ciutadella
Parc de la Ciutadella